Jenn Barger — a local retail journalist and personal shopper for DC Style Factory — knows a thing or two about holiday present-hunting: She put together gift guides for the Washington Post for nearly a decade. Now, she’s offering holiday gift-shopping services for her new company (just email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help filling your friends’ and family’s socks). Here, she curates a few choice cadeaux for the wanderlust-y on your list. Whether you include two tickets to Paris with one of these finds is your call.
1. Give the whole wide world via a cartography scarf: global map scarf. $36
2. Eye-catching-on-the-carousel kids' bag tags. $10
3. 2-in-1 coziness, packs flat: alpaca reversible hat. $34
4. Travel candles inspired by famous authors like Jane Austen and Mark Twain! $9
5. “36 Hours in Asia & Oceana,” since I'm plotting an escape to Cambodia soon. $29.99
6. A 20-hour basic French/Spanish/Italian class.
7. Silk brocade sleepmask for nap breaks on a plane. $25
8. Venetian map themed manicure kit. $35
9. Leather-wrapped wireless speaker, which'd look and sound great at that Montauk summer house. $190
10. Felt-bound journal filled with handmade, unlined paper $20
11. Spinning globe cufflinks (lapis, carnelian, and jasper on sterling) $130