wonders never cease
Thursday, May 17, 2012
a-hatting (+ a-biking) (+ a-reading) we shall go!
Proper Topper, The Washington Post (Fashion Washington and Post Express) and the Dandies & Quaintrelles, invite you to celebrate the arrival of Sartorial Summer AND raise money for DC Public Library's Summer Reading AND get prepped for all of the upcoming hat-wearing occasions ... foremost among which, of course, is the fabulous Seersucker Social.Some of the fun in store:
- DIY hatting (we'll have oodles of hats and trimmings to choose from; let your creative juices flow!)
- photo ops with style blogger Katie Warren of GoKateShoot
- hat advice from moi (this clip from nbc4 is hysterical, in case you missed it!) and FW's Jennifer Barger and D&Q's resplendent Holly Bass (above) and Eric Brewer
- cool drinks and tasty nibbles
- a pop-up Book Mobile from DCPL; get a library card and start crafting your own summer reading plan!
Do join the fun! A $10 donation to DCPLF is requested at the door.